Besides the TripAdvisor reviews written by our guests you can read about us in blog posts as well! We have had several bloggers on our tours already, and the number is growing. Here are some of the posts written by them.
- Randi from Veggie Visa about their custom made vegan food tour in Budapest: “Judit’s company is fairly new but she has been a guide for years and knows the city inside and out. Although this was her first fully vegan tour, she did an exceptional job showing me not only great restaurants but also incredible coffee shops, health food stores, a local farmers market, a candy store with historic roots, and a beautiful ice cream shop.”
We have done several vegan tours since then, thanks to Randi as well!
- Jenna from Give for Granted asked for an environmental friendly tour that combined walking and biking:
“After an incredible time in the city exploring all that Budapest has to offer with Budapest 101 Tours, we were able to explore the best parts of the city and the most sustainable ways to keep this new ‘culture’ alive and bumping.”
- Starr, the blogger of Black Girl in Budapest took a 101 Tour with us:
“The tour guide pointed out the beauty of the architecture and even snuck us in to see this beautiful tile work inside an apartment building. This was an epic moment.”
- Maddy and Mauricio from the Travel Alphas discovered the foodie side of Budapest with us:
“We had an unforgettable time with Judit, trying to new foods, learning about Budapest’s rich history, and seeing one of our favorite cities through a local’s eyes.”
They also wrote an Ultimate Guide about Budapest.
- Hannah and Adam from Getting Stamped took our Cemetery Tour and picked it for their “21 Fun Things to Do in Budapest” list:
“One of the most unique tours in Budapest (…) Some of the tombstones and burial chambers are massive and really gorgeous, even though that sounds weird to say a headstone is pretty… It’s a strange place to visit but really photogenic.”
- Budapest 101 was also recommended in this Orbitz article about Budapest:
“If you have an extra day in the city, or are craving to see a truly unexplored side of town, take a unique Budapest tour with Budapest 101. Explore abandoned pre-WWII cemeteries, sip coffee in hidden coffee shops, and eat like a Hungarian with a Budapest local.”
We shared our favourite hidden gems on the blog of Just a Pack.
- We collaborated with Marriott Hotels to create an article about the architecture of Budapest.