Budapest is wonderful, sure, but you never know a country until you leave the capital! Discover the rest of Hungary on a private tour with us, and see what most tourists will never see. Let us show you the countryside!
As all our tours, these are also private experiences. You will have a personalised itinerary, a guide, and a minivan with a professional driver. Read about our favourite day trip destinations in this blogpost!
Here are some suggestions, but we are open to any ideas.
- Wine Tour: we have 22 wine regions , but we help you to pick the one that suits you the most
- Sail and Wine – visit the Lake Balaton, have a taste of their delicious wine and enjoy sailing on a private boat
- Danube Bend – three towns – Szentendre, Visegrád and Esztergom – will give you a taste of history, religion and nature in Hungary
- Pannonhalma – a thousand-year-old abbey with a huge winery
- Lake Balaton – the perfect combination of nature, cute villages, food, and wine
- Hévíz – this unique thermal lake is the perfect addition to your Balaton tour
- Eger – Medieval, Ottoman and Baroque heritage mixed with amazing wine culture
- Hortobágy – get to know the traditional Hungarian breeds of the Puszta and the people who take care of them
- Pécs – the submediterranean jewel of the South
- Szeged – be surprised by the architecture in the capital of paprika
Your next stop is Vienna or Bratislava? Or you are coming from there? Skip the train and let us take you by car. History, nature, wine and fine dining are waiting for you on the way that you don’t want to miss out on.
Duration: half day, one day, several days
Prices start at 280 euros / group for a half-day tour.
As all the tours are tailor-made for you, ask the price and request a trip at firstname.lastname@example.org
For some inspiration check out our photos taken on countryside tours here.
“Booking two full days with Budapest 101 was the best decision we ever made! And the highlight of our trip.
Escorted in a lovely Mercedes van, we explored the countryside in luxury with Judit, so charming and knowledgeable.” (Judy, USA)